Terms and Conditions
- All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text and design are the intellectual property of NorthEastHut (“NorthEastHut”, “the Company”). No content or part thereof shall bedownloaded, copied, transmitted or published without NorthEastHut’s prior written permission.
- To access and use our services, you are required to create a user account. It is solely your responsibility to maintain confidentiality and security of your user account information and to not reveal your user account information to anyone else. You agree to immediately notify NorthEastHut of any security breach of your user account and acknowledge that NorthEastHut shall not be responsible for any loss that may arise out of the unauthorized use thereof.
- These Terms and Conditions equally apply to and are binding upon all unregistered users/visitors that access the website without creating a user account.
- NorthEastHut may at its sole discretion at any time modify these Terms and Conditions or information of its products or services without any prior notification and the updated information shall be made available. In the event the revisions are not acceptable, it is your responsibility to stop using the website. By continuing usage of this site, you are agreeing to the revised terms, conditions and information.
- You assume the sole risk of making use of or relying on the products, services and information available on this website. None of the general health and nutritional information provided on this website or sent to you in any manner constitutes medical advice and is not tailored to your specific requirements. If you have any health conditions or allergies, it is your responsibility to check with your doctor before consuming any of our products.
- While NorthEastHut endeavours to provide the most accurate, up to date information, products and services, the site may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdated information. NorthEastHut is not responsible for typographical or pricing errors on the site.NorthEastHut reserves the right to modify or cancel orders anytime, including but not limited to (i) orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, (ii) orders in which NorthEastHut believes the customer has violated applicable law, and (iii) orders that NorthEastHut believes are harmful to NorthEastHut or its vendors/suppliers/affiliates. NorthEastHut also reserves the rights to modify/limit the number of items purchased or orders placed through this site.
- NorthEastHut makes no representations about the suitability, completeness, timelines, reliability, or accuracy of the information, products described or contained in this site for any purpose. All information, products and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Our products are currently being delivered only in Guwahati. For bulk order deliveries (minimum 50 NorthEastHuttles) in other areas across India, please write to us at info@NorthEastHutorganic.in or call us on +91-8010982412.
- Delivery of our products is done seven days a week (Monday-Sunday) between [●]AM and [●]PM in the approximate number of business days indicated on the website at the time of placing the order. However, the same may get delayed/cancelled/postponed on certain days due to extreme weather conditions, government regulatory activities, public holidays, festivals or any unpredictable circumstances.
- Urgent requests for deliveries (at least 6 hours in advance) are accepted via call on +91-8010982412 when the order is for more than 20 NorthEastHuttles at the same location.
- Minimum individual order must be 3 NorthEastHut tles. In case you want lesser NorthEastHuttles for yourself, we recommend you share some of our products with your neighbours, friends or colleagues after meeting the minimum requirement.
- After the order is accepted, a confirmation email/message will be sent to the customer.While placing orders, the customer shall be required to provide following details:
- Name of recipient
- Flat number/bungalow number
- Name of the building
- Name of the road/street
- Nearest land-mark
- Name of the city and pin-code of delivery area
- Contact number
- Email address
- The consignment will not be redirected/redelivered to any other address in any circumstances. The delivery person will attempt delivery of the products once. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery attempt will be made. NorthEastHut will consider the order as “executed” in the following cases:
- Delivery incomplete due to wrong address provided by the customer
- Non availability of the recipient at the given address
- Premises locked
- Wrong phone number/ phone not working/ switched off or not reachable when tried by the delivery agent
- Addressee refuses to accept the products
- Product is delivered to the security cabin of the building/reception/neighbour, based on the customer’s instructions
- Request for cancellation of confirmed order can be made only till [●]PMfor deliveries scheduled the next day.
In case of any act of God, war, disease, epidemic or pandemic, civil disturbance, national bandh, strike, lockout, fire, infrastructure failure or the happening of any other major event beyond the reasonable control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order or reschedule the delivery to another date.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you have attained the age of Majority applicable in your state/ district or that you have attained the age of Majority and have granted your consent to your minor dependant(s) to use this site.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Assam.